Need Help

Ontario Student Assistance Plan (OSAP)

I would like to apply for OSAP

How to Apply…

  • Register and Apply online at
  • Mail or bring in person your supporting documents (Except lifetime student loan agreement) to
  • your school’s financial aid center
  • Full-time Students only: mail the lifetime student loan agreement (MSFAA) at any Canada Post
  • outlet. You will need to present:
  • Your social insurance (SIN) card
  • One government-issued photo ID

I need help repaying my loans

National Student Loans Service Center

Apply online or fill out an application through the NSLSC for repayment assistance. If you have a
permanent disability, request an application to have your loans forgiven through the Disability Benefit.

I need to clear a default:

- For a Federal/Provincial Loan - contact the private collection agency listed on your notice
- For a Canada-Ontario Integrated Loan - contact the National Student Loans Service Center

Additional Resources:
A resource that helps individuals save, plan and pay for lifelong learning opportunities
If you failed the OSAP credit check and wish to obtain detailed information about your credit history, contact Equifax

Need Help

Keep in Mind...

This website is provided for your convenience. If you'd prefer to call or email, my staff and I would be happy to hear from you.

Top Stories

Twitter Feed